• If this is your first visit, you will have to register before you can post. To view messages, please scroll below and select the forum that you would like to visits. Questions? Be sure to check out the Forum FAQ.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Unhandled Exception: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unhandled Exception: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation

I ran a strategy overnight. It was run on 4 instruments and was running fine. In the middle of the night when executions came back, it started throwing exceptions. These seem to be OnExectionUpdate() related. I have nothing in that handler myself.

I have uploaded my trace file that shows the exception. Let me know if you need my NTBroker file as well. I thought there might be sensitive information in that file so I didn't attach it publicly.
    Attached Files

Seems like this is happening on every Market Entry/Exit on the strategies. I am using the Managed EnterLong/Short() functions...

Comment

Hello NJA_MC,

Thank you for your patience.

Can you send us the strategy you are running that generates the exceptions? If so, please send to platformsupport[at]ninjatrader[dot]com with this thread in the subject line "http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/forum/showthread.php?t=74465".
      Patrick H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Beta2

This issue is still present under BETA2.

Comment

Hello NJA_MC,

Thank you for your response.

Can you send us the strategy you are running that generates the exceptions? If so, please send to platformsupport[at]ninjatrader[dot]com with this thread in the subject line "http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/forum/showthread.php?t=74465".

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_PatrickH View Post
            Hello NJA_MC,

Thank you for your response.

It is the same one I sent yesterday, but I did change a few things in the strategy and haven't seen the exception....

I disabled the IsEnabled=true; (this seems to be an evil think under NT8 Beta right now). Also added a StartBehavior = StartBehavior.ImmediatelySubmit;

I also commented out the "sub Callbacks for Data/Depth/Orders". Not sure exactly which one solve the problem, but suspect it might be the Callback or the Evil IsEnabled....

I can email you this functional version of the same strategy.

Comment

Hello NJA_MC,

Thank you for sending over those files.

I will test on my end again and update you when I have more information.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by Newtrader101, Today, 04:50 AM
              3 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post NinjaTrader_ChrisL  
              Started by utilizator, Today, 06:31 AM
              2 responses
              0 likes