Collapse

Unhandled Exception: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unhandled Exception: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation

I ran a strategy overnight. It was run on 4 instruments and was running fine. In the middle of the night when executions came back, it started throwing exceptions. These seem to be OnExectionUpdate() related. I have nothing in that handler myself.

I have uploaded my trace file that shows the exception. Let me know if you need my NTBroker file as well. I thought there might be sensitive information in that file so I didn't attach it publicly.
    Attached Files

Seems like this is happening on every Market Entry/Exit on the strategies. I am using the Managed EnterLong/Short() functions...

Comment

Hello NJA_MC,

Thank you for your patience.

Can you send us the strategy you are running that generates the exceptions? If so, please send to platformsupport[at]ninjatrader[dot]com with this thread in the subject line "http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/forum/showthread.php?t=74465".

Comment

Beta2

This issue is still present under BETA2.

Comment

Hello NJA_MC,

Thank you for your response.

Can you send us the strategy you are running that generates the exceptions? If so, please send to platformsupport[at]ninjatrader[dot]com with this thread in the subject line "http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/forum/showthread.php?t=74465".

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_PatrickH View Post
            Hello NJA_MC,

Thank you for your response.

It is the same one I sent yesterday, but I did change a few things in the strategy and haven't seen the exception....

I disabled the IsEnabled=true; (this seems to be an evil think under NT8 Beta right now). Also added a StartBehavior = StartBehavior.ImmediatelySubmit;

I also commented out the "sub Callbacks for Data/Depth/Orders". Not sure exactly which one solve the problem, but suspect it might be the Callback or the Evil IsEnabled....

I can email you this functional version of the same strategy.

Comment

Hello NJA_MC,

Thank you for sending over those files.

I will test on my end again and update you when I have more information.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by WeyldFalcon, 08-07-2020, 06:13 AM
              10 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post Traderontheroad  
              Started by firefoxforum12, Today, 08:53 PM
              0 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post firefoxforum12