Mixed languages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mixed languages

when the software starts in english in a machine that has spanish as OS the compresions on a new chart

minute, day and so on appear in spanish (machine OC lang).

well that made me look and I found that you have spanish going I cant believe it!.

That takes me to the second issue, selecting spanish and restarting put almost everything in spanish but not quite.

For example

New should read nuevo
    Tools should read Herramientas
    Help ayuda

Then inside the menues are some others (some should be left since the word "performance" for example is global")

can I spread the word that there would be a ninja 8 in spanish, or is it an agreement violation?

We have plans to fully localize the language used in NinjaTrader 8. We have Spanish, German and Russian planned for the near future, but is still a work in progress.

I do not know exactly how long it will take to translate, but it is for sure in the works. We'll hope to have that done by the first production release of NinjaTrader 8.

This is something we've talked about publicly during various webinars and in our list of enhancements document that was sent out last year, however we would ask that you not explicitly share screenshots of the product or go into detail of enhancements until it is open beta.
    MatthewNinjaTrader Product Management

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by junkone, Today, 11:37 AM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post junkone
    by junkone

Started by quantismo, 04-17-2024, 05:13 PM
    5 responses