Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No consistencies between Load data based on Days

No consistencies between "Load data based on - Days" / "Days to Load"

If on Monthly and i load 1000 days then go to Weekly its not 1000 days anymore its goes to some default value.
    Same thing going from Weekly to Daily and the most annoying one from Daily to 15 min with i do on a daily basis, its very annoying and agian its been around on NT7 for many years to this day.
    The only way around this to use "Load data based on - Bars" / "Bars to load" and use a ridiculous high numbers like 999999 so i have enough data to change from Daily to 15min.

Free online storage and sharing with Screencast.com. 2 GB of storage and 2 GB of bandwidth per month for free. We won't compress, alter or take ownership of your content.

Originally posted by sunmikee View Post
    No consistencies between "Load data based on - Days" / "Days to Load"

If on Monthly and i load 1000 days then go to Weekly its not 1000 days anymore its goes to some default value.
    Same thing going from Weekly to Daily and the most annoying one from Daily to 15 min with i do on a daily basis, its very annoying and agian its been around on NT7 for many years to this day.
    The only way around this to use "Load data based on - Bars" / "Bars to load" and use a ridiculous high numbers like 999999 so i have enough data to change from Daily to 15min.

http://screencast.com/t/DNxGsdzGJ
    Or you can save defaults for each time frame. Right-click in the PropertyGrid.

Comment

Hello sunmikee,

Thank you for your post.

In an effort to allow different numbers of days to be requested automatically depending on which interval is selected Days to Load will change based on the default which is defined for the interval which you select. As koganam kindly indicated, the default number of days to load can be changed on a per-interval basis to meet your needs. After moving from one interval to another please right click in the chart and select Data Series. Within the Data Series menu please set your desired number of days to load then, near the bottom of the menu, click the 'preset **interval type**' option. You should then see this number of days to load selected by default when changing from another interval to the one you just defined a new default for.
      KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Sure no problem lets give it a try here:

Comment

Hello sunmikee,

Thank you for posting this video. It appears that this function is not saving days to load settings as we would expect.

I was able to recreate the issue here and will be reporting this bug to our development staff for investigation. Thank you for bringing the issue to our attention!
          KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by AveryFlynn, Today, 04:57 AM
          0 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post AveryFlynn  
          Started by RubenCazorla, 08-30-2022, 06:36 AM
          3 responses
          0 likes