Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SuperDOM

Hello,

First all as always, appreciate all the hard work you guys have done with NT8.

NT7: Superdom on a forex pair would show 4 digits - where in NT8 we can see it shows 5. The problem here that I see is that the different increments between 1 pip goes well off the screen. So as the price of the usdcad goes up or down 1 pip you can't even see that on the chart, nor can you see even where the spread would be between the prices (like you could with NT7).

I'm not sure if this is a problem or a feature request, but is it possible to make it optional if it uses the 10th of a pip?

Thanks in advanced.

Hello,

There is not a way to change the NinjaTrader 8 SuperDOM to display without the sub-pip values, as the DOM in NinjaTrader 7 does, but we have received a prior suggestion to do this, and it is being considered. I will make sure that your vote gets added to the suggestion.

Just for a bit of background, we decided not to implement this due to the fact that we added the FX Board specifically for forex traders who need a quick and thorough order-entry interface. Consider this, plus the fact that forex quotes rarely include volume or Level II data, we did not see a large demand for using the SuperDOM for forex instruments in NinjaTrader 8.
    Dave I.NinjaTrader Product Management

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by PaulMohn, Today, 05:00 AM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post PaulMohn  
    Started by ZenCortexAuCost, Today, 04:24 AM
    0 responses
    0 likes