Crashed candles and Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crashed candles and Questions

I put 2 compressions of Oil(CL 7-15) on the same chart.All tick bars. At first they lined up just fine. I then moved the Higher Compression onto the other data's panel and everything looked good. Until I scrolled backwards and All of a sudden the second data disappeared from the chart and then came back as I scrolled further. It was like it hit a condition where it could not display the 2nd data. As I scrolled back to real time. It just went all haywire and I had to recreate the chart in order to see it again. When comparing to my other computer it was clear the data was not right. I had trouble figuring out what day the data was from because it clearly was not the current day. I thought I read something about data issues somewhere.

... Anyway some questions
    Is it possible to control the opacity of the chart bars like other drawing objects in NT7 when used in an overlapping fashion like this?

Secondly..
    For some reason I thought I read that NT8 was going to allow centering of price while using a Fixed range. Is this incorrect?

Thanks
    J~

Do you have any screenshots, videos, or the workspace which includes the chart setup you used when experienced this behavior? If not, would you be able to set that up again to see if you can reproduce again?

You would need an indicator to control the opacity of the chart bars

There is a "center on price scale" option in NinjaTrader 8 chart's data series menu, which was re-implemented based on customer feedback for Beta 3 to work better with the fixed scale. This will be available in the next update.
    MatthewNinjaTrader Product Management

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by Gerik, Today, 09:40 AM
    2 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post Gerik
    by Gerik

Started by RookieTrader, Today, 09:37 AM
    2 responses