X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FEATURE REQUESTS Strategy Totals & Time Filter

FEATURE REQUESTS:

Hopefully these have already been requested, I would like to add my vote:

1) Totals in the Strategies Account Data tab, like the Market Analysis tab, to show realtime a portfolio's position

2) Add Time to the date filters. I would like to know how I did over a session, not a calendar day. So I would like to be able to see from 6PM EST to 5:15PM EST of the following day. Another nice feature would be to offer "Sessions", so Mondays session would be Sunday night 6PM to 5:15PM on Monday EST.
    Last edited by NJA_MC; 06-19-2015, 01:52 PM.

Account Data Template

One more request:

- "Account Data" window template storage. This will allow me to save all configured Strategies for tests at the same time with the Instrument and Data Series! Much like is saved with the Workspace, but independent of other windows.

This will save a lot of time!
    Last edited by NJA_MC; 06-19-2015, 01:52 PM.

Comment

Other requests:

- Adding multiple copies of a strategy with different instruments to the "Account Data" window much like the "Market Analyzer" window "Add Instruments" -> "Futures" -> "Select all". This could be done with a prototype strategy, so you right click on the Strategy of interest and then "Duplicate with Instruments" (one at a time would work but better if groups could be added). Much faster testing portfolios of instruments.

- Duplicating "Account Data" Strategies (selected or filtered to a different account. Right now, to take a SIM101 to live, you need to open each and change it, where I would like to leave the SIM101 for testing, but duplicate it to my "LiveAccount#".

Comment

Originally posted by NJA_MC View Post
        FEATURE REQUESTS:

Hopefully these have already been requested, I would like to add my vote:

1) Totals in the Strategies Account Data tab, like the Market Analysis tab, to show realtime a portfolio's position

2) Add Time to the date filters. I would like to know how I did over a session, not a calendar day. So I would like to be able to see from 6PM EST to 5:15PM EST of the following day. Another nice feature would be to offer "Sessions", so Mondays session would be Sunday night 6PM to 5:15PM on Monday EST.
        I have submitted your suggestions to our development team and will follow up as soon as a tracking numbers have been assigned.
        Last edited by NinjaTrader_ChristopherJ; 06-19-2015, 03:44 PM.
        Christopher J.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

One more request:

- "Account Data" window template storage. This will allow me to save all configured Strategies for tests at the same time with the Instrument and Data Series! Much like is saved with the Workspace, but independent of other windows.

This will save a lot of time!
          I have also submitted this to our development team for consideration.

Comment

Other requests:

- Adding multiple copies of a strategy with different instruments to the "Account Data" window much like the "Market Analyzer" window "Add Instruments" -> "Futures" -> "Select all". This could be done with a prototype strategy, so you right click on the Strategy of interest and then "Duplicate with Instruments" (one at a time would work but better if groups could be added). Much faster testing portfolios of instruments.

- Duplicating "Account Data" Strategies (selected or filtered to a different account. Right now, to take a SIM101 to live, you need to open each and change it, where I would like to leave the SIM101 for testing, but duplicate it to my "LiveAccount#".
            1. When adding a Strategy within the Instrument drop down you should have an option to select all instruments when the list is selected as seen in the attached screen shot.

2. I have submitted this suggestion to our development team as well.
            Attached Files

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by Haiasi, Today, 06:53 PM
            1 response
            0 likes
            Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred  
            Started by ScottWalsh, Today, 06:52 PM
            1 response