Feature Request: Market Analyzer Chart Link/Preview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feature Request: Market Analyzer Chart Link/Preview

I really like how the website finviz.com shows a minerature chart when you hover over an instrument in the list. This would be a great feature for Market Analyzer but I can also see how this could be useful in other places within NT8 as well.

I know that's probably too much to ask at this point but what I really would like to see is the send to Chart option be easier to use. and by easier I mean I don't want to have to browse through a menu to do it. One way I can see this working would be to add a column with a link that would open a chart window with that instrument. The link column could also be useful to people how might want to have a link to a tool other than a chart such as SuperDOM or Basic entry or really anything.

Hello,

Thank you for your post.

1. I have submitted your suggestion to our development team and will follow up as soon as a tracking number has been assigned.

2. The Market Analyzer, Charts, Order entry, Alerts, Time and Sales, News and SuperDOM windows all have link buttons in the top right hand corner (L).

Any window that is linked by color (each link button is set to the same color) will receive the same change of instrument request. That means if you select an instrument in the Market Analyzer, all other linked windows will also change to that instrument.
    Christopher J.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by judysamnt7, 03-13-2023, 09:11 AM
    4 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post DynamicTest  
    Started by ScottWalsh, Today, 06:52 PM
    4 responses
    0 likes