• If this is your first visit, you will have to register before you can post. To view messages, please scroll below and select the forum that you would like to visits. Questions? Be sure to check out the Forum FAQ.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Feature Request: Remember window state

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feature Request: Remember window state

Many times I click the x to close a window only to realize i didn't mean to do that and now need to reopen it. The problem is that for any window I reopen it takes at least 5 min to configure the window again. Take chart for example, if I accidentally close the chart window I need to open the window again and then manually recreate all the tabs I had.

The lest you could do is ask me if I want to close this tab or all tabs when I click the x but I'd much rather have it just reopen the window exactly as it was when I closed it.

I know the menu says new but it's almost like you need to have a separate button for open window and open new window.

It would be really cool if this would work with multiple windows like how google chrome has a list of recent tabs.

And this may seem simple but the windows need to remember their position too I shouldn't have to reload my workspace to get a window to go back to exactly where it was when I closed it.

Thanks for your feedback regarding the window state, I've added it to our list in SFT-461

Regarding closing the windows, there is an option for you under Tools-> Options-> "Confirm on window or tab close"
    MatthewNinjaTrader Product Management

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by habibalex, 06-13-2019, 11:09 PM
    4 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post brucerobinson  
    Started by stoxos, Today, 10:36 AM
    0 responses
    1 view