Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NinjaTrader_Matthew
    replied
    Thanks for your feedback regarding the window state, I've added it to our list in SFT-461

Regarding closing the windows, there is an option for you under Tools-> Options-> "Confirm on window or tab close"

Leave a comment:

• LorneCash
    started a topic Feature Request: Remember window state

Feature Request: Remember window state

Many times I click the x to close a window only to realize i didn't mean to do that and now need to reopen it. The problem is that for any window I reopen it takes at least 5 min to configure the window again. Take chart for example, if I accidentally close the chart window I need to open the window again and then manually recreate all the tabs I had.

The lest you could do is ask me if I want to close this tab or all tabs when I click the x but I'd much rather have it just reopen the window exactly as it was when I closed it.

I know the menu says new but it's almost like you need to have a separate button for open window and open new window.

It would be really cool if this would work with multiple windows like how google chrome has a list of recent tabs.

And this may seem simple but the windows need to remember their position too I shouldn't have to reload my workspace to get a window to go back to exactly where it was when I closed it.

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by Barry Milan, Yesterday, 10:35 PM
5 responses
0 likes
Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred  
Started by DanielSanMartin, Yesterday, 02:37 PM
2 responses
0 likes
Last Post DanielSanMartin  
Started by DJ888, 04-16-2024, 06:09 PM