TD Ameritrade Connection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TD Ameritrade Connection

Having trouble getting my connection to TD Ameritrade working. The indicator beside my TD Ameritrade connection stays yellow. I can connect to Kinetick with no issues. My TD Ameritrade connection in NT 7 using the same user name and password works with no problems.

Exact same thing for me, except I use IQFeed. My IB connection seems to be working fine.

Comment

When I connect to both IB and TD Ameritrade together everything locks up and stops responding but the Control Center.....only thing to do is Terminate NT8

Comment

Hello,

Thank you guys for these reports. I've seen Blash's issue first hand, and I'm currently looking further into that one. ghuskins and GrumpyTrader, can you both please send in your trace files for the day corresponding to the last time you ran into these issues, so that I can investigate further? You can find them in the C:\Users\<username>\Documents\NinjaTrader 8\trace folder, and there may be more than one trace file per day (please send them all for the day in question).

You can both send them in to platformsupport [at] ninjatrader [dot] com, and reference ticket # 1341086.
        Dave I.NinjaTrader Product Management

Comment

Thank you Dave for looking into this. I have just send my trace files from yesterday and today to platformsupport [at] ninjatrader [dot] com, and referenced ticket # 1341086.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by yertle, Today, 08:38 AM
          3 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post NinjaTrader_BrandonH  
          Started by NinjaTrader_ChelseaB, 01-08-2017, 06:59 PM
          80 responses
          5 likes
          Last Post NinjaTrader_ChelseaB