Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Error on Bar Series/no default email share service ...Candle body outline

Hey there,

1. Everytime I open a new chart or Chart Tab it tells me this and it does not appear to matter which instrument on tick based bar types.... but not on minute based bars... and it is related to Tick Replay.

2. Load chart template in Dark skin is unreadable for the most part the back and foreground colors are to similar

Here is a 2.5 min video:
    Free online storage and sharing with Screencast.com. 2 GB of storage and 2 GB of bandwidth per month for free. We won't compress, alter or take ownership of your content.

Thanks
    Ronald J Cutaia Jr

There is no default email share service set. Make sure you've defined an email share service and check "Default".
    Error on requesting bars series: 'The instrument for which you requested data is invalid: NQ 09-15'
    There is no default email share service set. Make sure you've defined an email share service and check "Default".
    Error on requesting bars series: 'The instrument for which you requested data is invalid: ES 09-15'
    Error on requesting bars series: 'The instrument for which you requested data is invalid: M6E 09-15'
    Error on requesting bars series: 'The instrument for which you requested data is invalid: ZF 09-15'
    Error on requesting bars series: 'The instrument for which you requested data is invalid: CL 08-15'
    Last edited by Blash; 06-27-2015, 08:05 PM.

Odd....
    But now, today, this problem has subsided. I did Repair the DB over the weekend. That always seems to help things. "More testing, I do", said Yoda.

Take care
    Ronald J Cutaia Jr

Comment

Hello Blash,

Thank you for your update.

If you see this same issue again please let us know.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by bmartz, 03-12-2024, 06:12 AM
      4 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post bmartz
      by bmartz

Started by Aviram Y, Today, 05:29 AM
      4 responses
      0 likes