Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

1st connect to IQFeed then NT7 then NT8 beta2...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1st connect to IQFeed then NT7 then NT8 beta2...

Hey there...
    This morning I connected first to IQFeed because yesterday I started NT8 beta2 first (both NT7 and NT8 beta2 are set to connect to IQFeed on start up) then NT7 and later in the morning closed NT8 beta2 and it closed the IQFeed connection so NT7 had to reconnect to IQFeed.
    So this morning, as I said, I connected to IQFeed 1st then opened NT7 then opened NT8 beta2 and I got this message "Unable to clear out cache data". And it seems right after I receive any type of "message" I then get this message

"There is no default email share service set. Make sure you've defined an email share service and check "Default"."

I do have a default email share service set.

Later in the day today I received this error
    Unhandled exception: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.

and again it was followed by
    "There is no default email share service set. Make sure you've defined an email share service and check "Default"."

I had problems with charts loading up but getting no new data and not loading at all, both of which I have not seen before today. Here is the log of it and it directly follow the Unhandled exception above.

Chart rendering failed. There is likely a problem with a chart object's OnRender method. D2D error = 'HRESULT: [0x88990001], Module: [SharpDX.Direct2D1], ApiCode: [D2DERR_WRONG_STATE/WrongState], Message: Unknown'
    A direct X error has occured while rendering the chart: HRESULT: [0x88990001], Module: [SharpDX.Direct2D1], ApiCode: [D2DERR_WRONG_STATE/WrongState], Message: Unknown
    Chart rendering failed. There is likely a problem with a chart object's OnRender method. D2D error = 'Object reference not set to an instance of an object.'
    Chart rendering failed. There is likely a problem with a chart object's OnRender method. D2D error = 'Object reference not set to an instance of an object.'

Also I keep seeing in the Log File "Enabling Alert 'Horizontal Line 1 Alert'. I set up a Alert like this some days ago in a chart but that chart is long gone now and I can't find any place that Alerts from a chart are stored. Is there a place for these Alerts? And why is this one sticking around? I made others too but pieces/parts of them don't keep showing up in the Log.

Thanks
    Ronald J Cutaia Jr

Hello Ronald,

Thank you for your post.

I will test the IQ Feed item you have detailed for the connections.

Can you send us your log and trace files for the other events in your log? Please send to platformsupport[at]ninjatrader[dot]com with this thread in the e-mail: "http://ninjatrader.com/support/forum/showthread.php?t=75834"

We would need each of the Log and Trace files for the day. So if you have several and they are named log.20150701.00001 and log.20180701.00002, I would need both.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by maybeimnotrader, Today, 05:46 PM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post maybeimnotrader  
    Started by quantismo, Today, 05:13 PM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post quantismo