Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chart Alerts time comparison issue

Hi there

I found this issue last week with Chart Alerts and using the time comparison.

Here is a 4min video ...thx
    Free online storage and sharing with Screencast.com. 2 GB of storage and 2 GB of bandwidth per month for free. We won't compress, alter or take ownership of your content.

In a nut shell whatever the Alert is set to do it just does it right away after you click "OK" it does not matter if you have told it to do it after a certain time is reached.

Ronald J Cutaia Jr
    Last edited by Blash; 07-06-2015, 12:01 PM.

Hi Blash, thanks for your post.

Would you mind re-uploading the 4 minute video you posted so I can see this in action? It seems the link you posted has expired.
    <span class="name">Alex C.</span><span class="title">NinjaTrader Customer Service</span><iframe name="sig" id="sigFrame" src="/support/forum/core/clientscript/Signature/signature.php" frameborder="0" border="0" cellspacing="0" style="border-style: none;width: 100%; height: 120px;"></iframe>

Comment

reposting.....

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_AlexC View Post
      Hi Blash, thanks for your post.

Would you mind re-uploading the 4 minute video you posted so I can see this in action? It seems the link you posted has expired.
      Sorry I thought this was fixed...
      Free online storage and sharing with Screencast.com. 2 GB of storage and 2 GB of bandwidth per month for free. We won't compress, alter or take ownership of your content.

Comment

So did the link work for you this time?....What do you think about what I found here? I can see 3 views of this video and one is mine.

Comment

Hi, thanks for your reply.

Yes, you did find an issue with the way that logic was being handled in NT8. This has been resolved in the next major NT8 beta release.
          <span class="name">Alex C.</span><span class="title">NinjaTrader Customer Service</span><iframe name="sig" id="sigFrame" src="/support/forum/core/clientscript/Signature/signature.php" frameborder="0" border="0" cellspacing="0" style="border-style: none;width: 100%; height: 120px;"></iframe>

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by Rapine Heihei, 04-23-2024, 07:51 PM
          2 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post Max238
          by Max238

Started by Shansen, 08-30-2019, 10:18 PM
          24 responses
          0 likes