Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ray Line angle changes

Hi,
    Whenever I draw Ray line (Doesn’t matter the time frame of chart –more noticeable on daily / weekly charts), If I move the line to the far left of the chart, too the start of the data, the Ray line angle changes. In some cases the line angle will doesn’t appear to change until you try to move the line a few times to the left of the chart.

Cheers
    Chris

Lines doing strange things

also noticed when switching tabs of different charts (ie between daily / weekly FDAX charts). Ray lines go off at a point of the line then after a few seconds comes back to the normal ray line extension, see image

also on the odd occasion, depending on what type of snap mode used, after drawing the ray line, the line will only move to the left
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by chris_hkg View Post
      also noticed when switching tabs of different charts (ie between daily / weekly FDAX charts). Ray lines go off at a point of the line then after a few seconds comes back to the normal ray line extension, see image
      I can confirm I see the same thing when switching between tabs and/or rearranging them.. Rays jump to pointing up to left hand corner, and when connected to data, it seems that on the next tick, they then correct themselves.. What seems a little odd is if your not connected to data, they still jump, but seem to correct themselves immediately..

Attached Files
      -=Edge=-
      NinjaTrader Ecosystem Vendor - High Tech Trading Analysis

Comment

Originally posted by -=Edge=- View Post
        What seems a little odd is if your not connected to data, they still jump, but seem to correct themselves immediately..
        After just a bit more testing.. It does look like when your not connected to data, they do seem to immediately correct themselves when switching between tabs.. But they do NOT when re-arranging the tabs. When re-arranging the tabs they will correct themselves on any render change though (scrolling/moving chart).. Just thought I'd mention this for additional clarification..

-=Edge=-
        NinjaTrader Ecosystem Vendor - High Tech Trading Analysis

Comment

Hi, thanks for your reports.

This has been reported previously. The internal issue tracking tag is NTEIGHT-8505.
          <span class="name">Alex C.</span><span class="title">NinjaTrader Customer Service</span><iframe name="sig" id="sigFrame" src="/support/forum/core/clientscript/Signature/signature.php" frameborder="0" border="0" cellspacing="0" style="border-style: none;width: 100%; height: 120px;"></iframe>

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by rajendrasubedi2023, Today, 09:50 AM
          0 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post rajendrasubedi2023  
          Started by ender_wiggum, Today, 09:50 AM
          0 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post ender_wiggum