Visual Studio compile error - InfragisticsWPF4.v13.2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Visual Studio compile error - InfragisticsWPF4.v13.2

I get this message most of the time when I build the NinjaTrader.Custom project in VS2013. (The NinjaScript compilation works fine.)
    Googling it didn't give me an easy solution. Before I spend too many hours on this, is there a known solution to this? Thanks.

Error 2 Unknown build error, 'Cannot resolve dependency to assembly 'InfragisticsWPF4.v13.2, Version=13.2.20132.2338, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7dd5c3163f2cd0cb' because it has not been preloaded. When using the ReflectionOnly APIs, dependent assemblies must be pre-loaded or loaded on demand through the ReflectionOnlyAssemblyResolve event.' NinjaTrader.Custom

Hi,

I think I remember seeing a post earlier where the recommendation is to use NT8 to compile but us VS to edit code. Something to do with the linking and placement of the compiled files are not capability with NT8.

Comment

Originally posted by NJA_MC View Post
      Hi,

I think I remember seeing a post earlier where the recommendation is to use NT8 to compile but us VS to edit code. Something to do with the linking and placement of the compiled files are not capability with NT8.
      This is correct, thank you. Post in reference: http://ninjatrader.com/support/forum...8&postcount=10

Instead of building in VS, just save the file and as long as the NinjaScript editor is opened, the custom project will be built
      MatthewNinjaTrader Product Management

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Matthew View Post
        This is correct, thank you. Post in reference: http://ninjatrader.com/support/forum...8&postcount=10

Instead of building in VS, just save the file and as long as the NinjaScript editor is opened, the custom project will be built
        For those who prefer Visual Studio - - I solve this problem by referencing (in Visual Studio) all of the Infragistics dlls in C:\Program Files (x86)\NinjaTrader 8\bin64

Occasionally I have to re-reference them (when NT overwrites the project).

The problem is that the error "hides" other errors that I'd prefer to examine and fix in VS rather than NT.

FWIW

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by RideMe, 04-07-2024, 04:54 PM
        5 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post NinjaTrader_BrandonH  
        Started by f.saeidi, Today, 08:13 AM
        1 response
        0 likes