Clear All

Candles hourly wrong time 15min to late

The candles are 15 min to late.

FDAX, FESX, FGBL, 6E are ok

GC, CL, ES not

look at the screen and the bars or bar timer

In NT 7 it works without problems I think data is ok

Hello shilli1,

I see differences as well on my end. However I do not experience such a big difference as you. I have 'Calculate' setup for 'On each tick'. So this means the BarTimer value will update whenever a new tick is received.

However the time difference is about 15 minutes, which would indicate you did not receive a new tick for these three instruments for 15 minutes.

Could it be the ES, GC and CL charts do not receive realtime data?

Does it make a difference if you just single click one of the affected charts so the chart is the active window?
    Attached Files
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

In Nt7 i have realtime data and the candles are different to NT8 open close not the same. In GC yesterday I have a big spike hourly in NT7 and in NT8 not.

Does it make a difference if you just single click one of the affected charts so the chart is the active window?
      -No-

Tomorrow I will sent you options and test again.

Comment

Are you saying you receive realtime data in NinjaTrader 7, but you do not receive realtime data in NinjaTrader 8 in the affected charts?

Could it be you have a different session template selected in the affected charts?

Do you see the same data if you right click in the chart and select 'Reload All Historical Data'?

If the issue remains tomorrow, please send me your workspace that contains the affected charts. You can find workspaces at the location below as .xml files.

Documents-->NinjaTrader 8-->workspaces

Please attach the .xml file in your email and send it to platformsupport[at]ninjatrader[dot]com. Put 'Att Jason, Candles hourly wrong time 15min to late' in the subject header.

Comment

Problem is still available

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Jason View Post
          Are you saying you receive realtime data in NinjaTrader 7, but you do not receive realtime data in NinjaTrader 8 in the affected charts?

No, both are realtume data but in NT8 candles are 15min to late. look at the screen
          NT7

NT8

Could it be you have a different session template selected in the affected charts?

I don't think so.

Do you see the same data if you right click in the chart and select 'Reload All Historical Data'?

Yes

If the issue remains tomorrow, please send me your workspace that contains the affected charts. You can find workspaces at the location below as .xml files.

Documents-->NinjaTrader 8-->workspaces

Please attach the .xml file in your email and send it to platformsupport[at]ninjatrader[dot]com. Put 'Att Jason, Candles hourly wrong time 15min to late' in the subject header.
          I will send this now the xml

Comment

Time differences between time scale and time show from candlestick does not match

From a 2 minute candelstick bar I can see that time show for each candelstick is different from the time scale. In the picture attached you can see that time show for the candel selecte is 15:24 and it is dealy from time show on the time scale.
            Attached Files

Comment

Hello bettytrader,

How much difference do you see? Unfortunately I could not view the screenshot. Do you see similar differences as the screenshot in post #2?

Comment

Thanks for your answer here you have the image again, please let me know if you could open it. Thanks

Comment

Thank you for sending the screenshot. I am able to reproduce the issue on my end when I add the VOL indicator in the same panel with 'Scale justification' set to Left. I will forward a report to development. Thank you for reporting.

Comment

Hello bettytrader,

The issue has been fixed for our next beta version. Thank you again for reporting.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                    Started by ScottWalsh, 04-16-2024, 04:29 PM
                    6 responses
                    0 likes
                    Last Post ScottWalsh  
                    Started by frankthearm, Today, 09:08 AM
                    10 responses
                    0 likes