Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More suggestions that are cool

Hi Future NJ8 Users,

Do you trade forex on a desktop that have many screens? Do you sometimes have to leave the office to see a family member or friend? But at the same time, you have on a trade and you're asking to delay the visit by a few hours until you're flat in the markets. Well, if we had a website version that is a watered down version of NJ8 that allows you the basic functionality of placing, exiting, and modifying trades, the ability to see the current status of trades and a little chart too, maybe you wouldn't worry so much about leaving the office. What if the person you're visiting doesn't have a computer, but you have your cellphone. Well, that very same website is also has a mobile optimized website. Why a mobile optimized website? It is less of a headache for the programmers to make it compatible with Androids, iPhones, and Windows if they are not using technology like PhoneGap to make the development easier. Now, I don't recommend you trading from a mobile app, but it is good to check on trades during the day.

Here is another strategy that you might feel is stupid, but I thought that I would bring it up. Let's say that you trade in the morning hours as a scalper, but unfortunately, you're not quite profitable. You know that you're making mistakes, but you don't know what exactly. It hard to tell in such a stressful time. Well, with this feature, you can record yourself placing trades. Yes, you can see if you're not preparing for the trades appropriately. I agree that this feature wouldn't be worth to add because a user can simply download a screen recording software. :|

Okay, here is another one, but similar to the previous one, I don't see a need for the NinjaTrader Programmers to have to add anything extra to allow this feature to work. Someone can simply create a Ninjascript to perform these. Do you know a trader that is very successful? This trader is a very close friend of yours and he is willing to trade your account. Well, what if there was a Ninjascript that would allow him to place trades on your behalf via a Ninjascript. What if that Ninjascript gave you the peace of mind by restricting position sizes, number of trades open, and so much other things. What if this guy is really good and you want to award him a pip for each trades that you open up? Well this Ninjascript would provide a way for that information to be updated under the title fees due. What if this has really grown and now we have a community of traders? Would it be nice if that very same Ninjascript provides useful stats to potential traders that might want to get their account managed? I'm not big on having others managing my account, but I thought that I should throw it out there. At a future time, I might just create the NinjaScript myself and put it in the a section in this forum so that y'all can have access to this feature.

Okay, I have some more ideas about how we can implement one of the features from a previous thread that I created. I would provide that at a future time. Thanks as always.

Hi BernWillChris,

Thanks for your suggestions. I have reported them to the development team for consideration.
    <span class="name">Alex C.</span><span class="title">NinjaTrader Customer Service</span><iframe name="sig" id="sigFrame" src="/support/forum/core/clientscript/Signature/signature.php" frameborder="0" border="0" cellspacing="0" style="border-style: none;width: 100%; height: 120px;"></iframe>

Comment

Originally posted by BernWillChris View Post
      Okay, here is another one, but similar to the previous one, I don't see a need for the NinjaTrader Programmers to have to add anything extra to allow this feature to work. Someone can simply create a Ninjascript to perform these. Do you know a trader that is very successful? This trader is a very close friend of yours and he is willing to trade your account. Well, what if there was a Ninjascript that would allow him to place trades on your behalf via a Ninjascript. What if that Ninjascript gave you the peace of mind by restricting position sizes, number of trades open, and so much other things. What if this guy is really good and you want to award him a pip for each trades that you open up? Well this Ninjascript would provide a way for that information to be updated under the title fees due. What if this has really grown and now we have a community of traders? Would it be nice if that very same Ninjascript provides useful stats to potential traders that might want to get their account managed? I'm not big on having others managing my account, but I thought that I should throw it out there. At a future time, I might just create the NinjaScript myself and put it in the a section in this forum so that y'all can have access to this feature.
      It would not be possible for us to develop this type of functionality in NinjaScript due to CFTC and exchange regulations. The only way to achieve such functionality is to work with your brokerage to grant additional accounts authorized on behalf of another trader.
      MatthewNinjaTrader Product Management

Comment

Originally posted by BernWillChris View Post
        Collective2? Is that not the same thing? NT provides direct access to Collective2.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by alifarahani, Today, 09:40 AM
        6 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post alifarahani  
        Started by Waxavi, Today, 02:10 AM
        1 response
        0 likes
        Last Post NinjaTrader_LuisH