NT 8 SuperDOM Freezes during Live trading when in positions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NT 8 SuperDOM Freezes during Live trading when in positions

NT 8 SuperDOM crash yesterday during Live trading while I was trying to change the quantity of a position at a Profit Target. Today it froze twice while I was in positions causing me to miss an opportunity to close my position for a Profit which resulted in a loss upon restart. Restarting can only be done via the Windows Task Manager.

Be careful, it is really not recommended to trade live with early beta software.
    eDanny
    NinjaTrader Ecosystem Vendor - Integrity Traders

Comment

Originally posted by MadScientist View Post
      NT 8 SuperDOM crash yesterday during Live trading while I was trying to change the quantity of a position at a Profit Target. Today it froze twice while I was in positions causing me to miss an opportunity to close my position for a Profit which resulted in a loss upon restart. Restarting can only be done via the Windows Task Manager.
      Can you please email us your log and trace files and let us know roughly what time this crash occurred?

As the previous poster noted, as this software release is in the early stages of beta, there are likely issues that could impact your live trading performance. However we're more than happy to resolve any issues user encounter who are trading live.
      MatthewNinjaTrader Product Management

Comment

Originally posted by MadScientist View Post
        I also confirmed experienced the same problem luckily in demo account as SuperDOM appear to freeze up having to restart NT8 while changing the dataseries of the only indicators ...Darvas and Prior OHLC indicator.....eric

Comment

On yongthanyee issue, we did isolate an issue with superDOM indicators that is fixed in the next release.

Comment

Hello yongthanyee,

Thanks for your reply.

We will be contacting you by email to set up a call to look into this further.
            BrandonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by wzgy0920, 04-20-2024, 06:09 PM
            2 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post wzgy0920  
            Started by wzgy0920, 02-22-2024, 01:11 AM
            5 responses
            0 likes