Trend Channel is not parallel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trend Channel is not parallel

When I draw a trend channel, the trend line drawn is not always parallel. I have it set to also draw lines at 25%, 50% and 75% and these are always parallel however the 100% line is not. Also when drawing the trend channel, the outer trend line is very difficult to position on the bar high i.e, I have the snap bar and price selected and want the trendline to be drawn from the high and the system keeps trying to position it on the close.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by GlennL; 08-03-2015, 12:22 AM.

Hi GlennL,

Could you send along a copy of your workspace file containing a chart saved with the issue in question occurring on it? Go ahead and send that to platformsupport[AT]ninjatrader[DOT]com.

In the body of the message, please put "ATTN: Alex" and the following URL:

<span class="name">Alex C.</span><span class="title">NinjaTrader Customer Service</span><iframe name="sig" id="sigFrame" src="/support/forum/core/clientscript/Signature/signature.php" frameborder="0" border="0" cellspacing="0" style="border-style: none;width: 100%; height: 120px;"></iframe>

Comment

I have sent it through again today

Comment

Hi GlennL,

We never did receive those files. Ensure that when you're sending them, you are replacing the [AT] and [DOT] in the address with a . for proper delivery.

You may also try a file transfer service such as Sendspace to send those over to us.

Thank you!
        <span class="name">Alex C.</span><span class="title">NinjaTrader Customer Service</span><iframe name="sig" id="sigFrame" src="/support/forum/core/clientscript/Signature/signature.php" frameborder="0" border="0" cellspacing="0" style="border-style: none;width: 100%; height: 120px;"></iframe>

Comment

I am sending them to you using your NT8 send facility. It enters the email address in your NT platform window and I merely tick the files to send.

Comment

Hi GlennL,

Go ahead and send those from a personal email address, such as the one you signed up for the forum with.

Thanks!

Comment

sent again, this time using personal email

Comment

Hi GlennL,

Thanks for sending that along. I was able to duplicate on Beta 3. However, I am unable to duplicate on our current internal continuous NT8 build. Because of that, I would suspect this will be resolved in Beta 4.

Thanks for your report!

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                Started by philmg, Today, 01:17 PM
                0 responses
                0 likes
                Last Post philmg
                by philmg

Started by cre8able, Today, 01:01 PM
                1 response
                0 likes