Collapse

Ninjascript conversion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can you post a sample property with the attributes? I suspect you have them in a different order or have one or more missing (don't remember if the regex accounts for missing attributes). If it's just in the wrong order, I can easily change the regex to match.

Because there are multiple old attributes and they map to one new attribute, doing multiple regex passes is a little more complex. If your attributes aren't listed in the same order each time then there's no choice. If this is the case, I can come up with a simple solution for you if you're using RegexBuddy.

Comment

Originally posted by wbennettjr View Post
      Can you post a sample property with the attributes? I suspect you have them in a different order or have one or more missing (don't remember if the regex accounts for missing attributes). If it's just in the wrong order, I can easily change the regex to match.

Because there are multiple old attributes and they map to one new attribute, doing multiple regex passes is a little more complex. If your attributes aren't listed in the same order each time then there's no choice. If this is the case, I can come up with a simple solution for you if you're using RegexBuddy.
      This is what I am trying to change using Regex.
      Attached Files

Comment

Sorry for getting back to you so late - had to step out for a while.

You just had the attributes in a different order. Also, you have spaces between the attribute name and the opening parenthesis. I've updated the regex to account for these. You have mixed spaces and tabs so the result will compile but won't look pretty.

Code:
        (?<pre>\s*)\[Description\s*\((?<description>"[^"]+")\)\].*?\[(?:Grid)?Category\s*\((?<category>"[^"]+")\)\].*?\[Gui\.Design\.DisplayName\s*\((?<displayname>"[^"]+")\)\]

Comment

I've just posted a script that automates converting most indicators and strategies. See http://ninjatrader.com/support/forum...ad.php?t=79551.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by BarzTrading, Today, 07:25 AM
          2 responses
          1 like
          Last Post BarzTrading  
          Started by devatechnologies, 04-14-2024, 02:58 PM
          3 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post NinjaTrader_BrandonH