Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Playback - dates/etc

NT8.0.0.3 - 64bit

Downloaded some new DX09-15 for July 20-24 for NT8. ( Was really looking for the 6/23/2015 - but is not available.)

I selected my start date of 7/20/2015 via the down arrow button.

1) I right click on the slider to try to go to 8pm. But the starting date is not in boundary, it's at the start of my data.

2) In the time area, when I use up/down cursor keys - only the hours change. I can not adjust minutes with up/down cursor keys. I click my mouse cursor in the minutes, typed in 50, and hit up/down and only the hours changed. The up/down arrow buttons do hours only.

3) I clicked "OK" and ended up a Playback all inactive, nothing clickable. I was able to disconnect from NT Control Center.

4) Clicking X to close Control Center - "Save workspaces" was stuck behind the window.

5) Even though Control Center exited (saved workspace), my charts were left behind and so was my Playback panel. I had to end task each one.
    Attached Files

I found a little something - Unchecking "Playback current day only" (What the heck is that and where did it come from?! (I'll read the documentation, but if I turn it off it should remain off?!)) allowed me to go to 7/20/2015 after changing the day in the START box.

But then it's a little strange also - we see processing behind the scenes when changing forward a day with the GOTO... but I can't go back to 7/20 on the drop down box... only 7/21 to 7/24 is

I just tried going to 7/22... the 7/21 date shows as start, but the slider is can only return to 7/22.

Comment

Thanks,

I thought it was me, but I still have strange experiences with Playback. I can finally download historical data without crashing, so now I don't have corrupt data and Playback loads. But it takes some fussing with to get even the "Start" time to go back in history that is downloaded. I have had to switch to Market Replay then back to Historical a few times while modifying the date/time.

Comment

Too add, this warning doesn't do anything either way.

Nothing restarts..
        Attached Files

Comment

Hello,
          Thank you for reporting these matters Sledge and NJA_MC.
          I have attempted to reproduce what is occurring but I have not been able to.
          Can you clarify the steps you are using to reproduce this?
          Please also send your log and trace files.

You can do this by going to the Control Center-> Help-> Mail to Platform Support.

Please reference the following in the body of the email: http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/f...ad.php?t=77110
          Cody B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by andrewtrades, Today, 04:57 PM
          1 response
          0 likes
          Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred  
          Started by chbruno, Today, 04:10 PM
          0 responses
          0 likes