Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A couple of NT 8 Beta 3 issues

Hi there,

Really liking NT8 and after a couple of months using it I have noticed a few persisting issues my end.

1. When opening the data box I get the following error - 'unhandled exception: The ''' character, hexadecimal value 0x27, cannot be included in a name.'

2. Volume indicator tab remains in red even if volume is positive (NT7 changed)

3. Volume indicator - Bars appear clipped (can send screenshot if required)

4. Cannot drag windows to other screens when in full size mode (possible in NT7)

Many thanks,

Sam

Hi Skinchin,

1. I'm unable to duplicate this one on my end. Are you running NT8 in a virtual machine by chance? If you don't mind, I'd like to take a look at your log and trace files located in the (My) Documents\NinjaTrader 8\log and (My) Documents\NinjaTrader 8\trace folders. You can send those to us at platformsupport[AT]ninjatrader[DOT]com, just attach those files to the email and put "ATTN: Alex" and this thread's URL in the body.

2. I'm not sure what you mean, would you mind sending me a video of you duplicating this behavior? Go ahead and send that in using the same instructions as above.

3. Also not sure what you mean on that one, a video or screenshot would also be helpful here.

4. To clarify: in NinjaTrader 8, you cannot left-click and drag a full-size window to another screen, where in NinjaTrader 7 you can (though note the window does not stay in full-screen mode when dragging in NT7). Is that correct?
    <span class="name">Alex C.</span><span class="title">NinjaTrader Customer Service</span><iframe name="sig" id="sigFrame" src="/support/forum/core/clientscript/Signature/signature.php" frameborder="0" border="0" cellspacing="0" style="border-style: none;width: 100%; height: 120px;"></iframe>

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by andrewtrades, Today, 04:57 PM
    1 response
    0 likes
    Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred  
    Started by chbruno, Today, 04:10 PM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post chbruno