Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Order Errors for MBTrading Live Paper Account

Hello,

I am trying to submit live paper order to MBTrading using NinjaTrader 8, MBT Desktop 11.9.0.51. After order is submitted - looks like it gets booked but I am getting a popup error message box: Forex - Paper..., Unable to update status of order 33a66... The order token from MBT was not returned. affected Order: Sell 1000 Market.

Is this known issue? When should I be able to submit live trading orders with MBTrading and NT8?

Thank you

Hi music_p13,

I see you're running MBT Desktop 11.9.0.51, which is the supported version for NinjaTrader 7.

I would recommend that you upgrade to MBT Desktop Pro 2.2.0.72, then test to see if you can reproduce this error using this new version: Available Here

Please report back here with your findings after attempting to reproduce this.

Thanks for your report!
    <span class="name">Alex C.</span><span class="title">NinjaTrader Customer Service</span><iframe name="sig" id="sigFrame" src="/support/forum/core/clientscript/Signature/signature.php" frameborder="0" border="0" cellspacing="0" style="border-style: none;width: 100%; height: 120px;"></iframe>

Comment

Thanks,

It fixed the problem (able to submit orders without errors).

There are also some options in MBTDesktopPro like Network Interface, listening port, Service Name, Allowed Client (Add IP, Add DNS)... Do I need to change any of those? Is there connection guide related to NT8 on ninjatrader website? I know there was connection guide related to NT7 but not NT8.

Thank you

Comment

Hi music_p13,

No connection guide exists as of yet, but all you need to do on MB Desktop is to run it as an administrator, then check the 'Enable API' option under the File > Configure API menu.
        <span class="name">Alex C.</span><span class="title">NinjaTrader Customer Service</span><iframe name="sig" id="sigFrame" src="/support/forum/core/clientscript/Signature/signature.php" frameborder="0" border="0" cellspacing="0" style="border-style: none;width: 100%; height: 120px;"></iframe>

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by benmarkal, Yesterday, 12:52 PM
        3 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post NinjaTrader_Gaby  
        Started by helpwanted, Today, 03:06 AM
        1 response
        0 likes
        Last Post sarafuenonly123