Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

NT8 B3 - global cross hair doesn't work?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NT8 B3 - global cross hair doesn't work?

In Playback - Market Replay.

I use "Cntrl-G" on a 4 range bar chart and a 30 second chart of the same instrument (ES).

I do get the lines on the charts, but the charts never sync or do anything. Each are independent.

Hello sledge,

Thank you for your post.

I have tested this on my end and unfortunately was unable to reproduce. Can you answer the following questions so I may look into this issue further:
    1. When this occurs do you have Playback replaying data or paused?
    2. Do you have Market Replay or Historical enabled?
    3. Does this occur for all instruments and day? If so which instrument and day are you using when you experience this behavior.
    4. Does this occurs when connected to your regular data provider?
    Last edited by NinjaTrader_ChristopherJ; 08-24-2015, 08:25 AM.
    Christopher J.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_ChristopherJ View Post
      Hello sledge,

Thank you for your post.

I have tested this on my end and unfortunately was unable to reproduce. Can you answer the following questions so I may look into this issue further:
      1. When this occurs do you have Playback replaying data or paused?

Both. PlayBack-Market Replay is finished on my desktop, and nothing is global cross hairing.
      2. Do you have Market Replay or Historical enabled?

Market Replay.
      3. Does this occur for all instruments and day? If so which instrument and day are you using when you experience this behavior.

ES 03-14, VIX

4. Does this occurs when connected to your regular data provider?

Not even going to do that.
      Attached is an image. I have "Global Cross Hairs" enabled in Both ES03-14 windows, and I turned on date range. GCH-No Time Scroll behaves the same. Once I navigate to the other window - the Crosshair in the other window "disappears" and is blank.

This has happened on 2 separate machines with the same data on Win7 64 bit pro.

Laptop with Quadro 2100m, and desktop with 780ti and latest graphic updates since last week.

There was a Windows driver update this past weekend I believe for video, 8/14/2014 "nVidia - Graphics Adapter WDDMIN 1.1, Graphics Adapter WDDM1.2, Graphics Adapter WDDM1.3 - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780 Ti", but I doubt that is affecting this.

I can bring up a new chart , but with Playback-Market Replay finished - there's no data (probably because this machine has no historical data loaded).

I some how got a little global cross hair working in PB-MR on my 3rd laptop. There is a severe disconnect between charts though. The one isn't scrolling but will "reset" the first chart when I click on the one not scrolling. 3rd chart appeared more functional and scrolled.
      Attached Files

Comment

Please send a note to Support [AT] NinjaTrader [DOT] com with "ATTN: Chris Jameson" in the subject line.

In the message, please include the following:
        1.) A link to this forum thread.
        2.) Your most current trace and log files.

You will find the file here: My Documents > NinjaTrader 8-> Trace > trace.YYYYMMDD.txt
        Log file will be located by going to Documents->NinjaTrader 8->Log->log.YYYYMMDD.txt

Comment

I am not sure if you received an update to my previous post however can you please forward me your log and trace files so I may look in to the issue further.

To forward your files please go to the NinjaTrader Control Center-->Help-->Email Support-->Subject: Attn Chris Jameson, Ticket 1374435-->Put a check next to "Log and trace files"-->Click Send.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by zstheorist, Today, 07:52 PM
          0 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post zstheorist  
          Started by pmachiraju, 11-01-2023, 04:46 AM
          8 responses
          0 likes