Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kinetic dropping connection every few seconds

Hi, I am experiencing the following;

I tried using my real time connection with Kinetic with IQ Feed, and standalone with Kinetic.

Log and trace attached

This is on a Windows 8 machine.
    Attached Files

Hi DaFish,

I've seen similar behavior on my end on Beta 3, but not while using our internal continuous build of NT8. Just to make sure I'm following the same steps you are, does it matter if you connect to Kinetick or IQFeed first, or does it happen the same for you regardless?
    <span class="name">Alex C.</span><span class="title">NinjaTrader Customer Service</span><iframe name="sig" id="sigFrame" src="/support/forum/core/clientscript/Signature/signature.php" frameborder="0" border="0" cellspacing="0" style="border-style: none;width: 100%; height: 120px;"></iframe>

Comment

Hi Alex, I have been using Kinetick without IQFeed right now, I'll try today if it makes a difference. Yesterday, NT stopped drawing on the screen too and was unresponsive. I had to kill NT and restart.

When is NT8 Beta 4 coming out?

Comment

Hi DaFish,

I have been unable to consistently reproduce. Beta 4 was released today, have you upgraded? If so, are you experiencing the same?
        <span class="name">Alex C.</span><span class="title">NinjaTrader Customer Service</span><iframe name="sig" id="sigFrame" src="/support/forum/core/clientscript/Signature/signature.php" frameborder="0" border="0" cellspacing="0" style="border-style: none;width: 100%; height: 120px;"></iframe>

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by wzgy0920, 04-20-2024, 06:09 PM
        2 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post wzgy0920  
        Started by wzgy0920, 02-22-2024, 01:11 AM
        5 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post wzgy0920