Broken DataBox control?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Broken DataBox control?

The DataBox is always on top, even if you turn off the option. I do not always want the DataBox to be on top, so when I turn off the option, I would rather it yield to the ZOrder I specify, and let the window that I want to be on top be on top.

Hello,

Am I correct in assuming that you are disabling "Always On Top" and setting the ZOrder in code? If so, can you share the code you are using to do so, so that I can test on my end to verify the behavior?
    Dave I.NinjaTrader Product Management

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Dave View Post
      Hello,

Am I correct in assuming that you are disabling "Always On Top" and setting the ZOrder in code? If so, can you share the code you are using to do so, so that I can test on my end to verify the behavior?
      No, you are not quite correct. I am simply unchecking "Always on top" and then clicking on the NinjaTrader window behind the DataBox. The DataBox stays put on top of the window. It has nothing to do with code at all.

Comment

Okay -- this is something I've seen, as well, but it does not appear to be happening for me now. Let me do a bit of testing and research to see if this is something we've resolved in our latest internal build, and I will get back to you soon.

Comment

Unfortunately I'm no longer seeing this behavior in the Beta 3 build. Can you please send me your workspace so that I can test further? We do have a bug report already in place for this, but our QA team has been unable to reproduce it so far.

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Dave View Post
            Unfortunately I'm no longer seeing this behavior in the Beta 3 build. Can you please send me your workspace so that I can test further? We do have a bug report already in place for this, but our QA team has been unable to reproduce it so far.
            Sure. Attached to this post.
            Attached Files

Comment

Thank you -- I've still been unable to reproduce this, even with your workspace, although, as I said, I have seen it before (but not for some time). Can you keep this issue in mind and let us know if you see it again in the next beta release (B4)?

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by terofs, Yesterday, 04:18 PM
              1 response
              0 likes
              Last Post terofs
              by terofs

Started by CommonWhale, Today, 09:55 AM
              1 response