Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Copy function missing from market analyzer columns

Hello,

I'm not sure if this is a missing piece of functionality in the market analyzer but it would be extremely useful which is why I think it could be an oversight as it's in part of the market analyzer alerts and is not consistent across the market analyzer for the columns.

In a nutshell the columns properties is missing the functionality to "copy" fields however the alert "copy" is there and works.

Here is a quick 1min video of me explaining and demonstrating what is inconsistent. http://screencast.com/t/VbmvYtHygFjD

Thank you!

Hello fxgroundworks,

Thanks for your post and appreciate the video of the issue.

I will investigate this further and respond later.
    Paul H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello fxgroundworks,

I wanted to update you on what I have been looking at. One of the changes to NT8 Market Analyzer was to add the ability to use a "preset" in the columns so that after you had configured the column (including conditions, filters, colors, etc) you would click the "preset" then select "save". Any column added after that would be an effective duplicate.

Here is the text from the helpguide: Saving a Customized Column Presets
      Once you have an individual column properties set to your preference, you can left mouse click on the "preset" text located in the bottom right of the properties dialog. Selecting the option "save" will save these settings as the default settings used every time you apply a new column.

If you change your settings and later wish to go back to the original settings, you can left mouse click on the "preset" text and select the option to "restore" to return to the original settings.

So on the surface this I think would meet your needs. Regrettably in my testing it does not work so I have submitted a bug report.
      Paul H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by jeronymite, 04-12-2024, 04:26 PM
      3 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post jeronymite  
      Started by frankthearm, Today, 09:08 AM
      4 responses
      0 likes