Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

B4 Upgrade - Required Key is Missing

After upgrading to B4 I get this error msg in my log tab telling me that

Required key "NinjaScriptEditorIndentationLineForeground" is missing..

Free online storage and sharing with Screencast.com. 2 GB of storage and 2 GB of bandwidth per month for free. We won't compress, alter or take ownership of your content.

I original though this might be due to some personal modifications I did to the skin I was using, but changed my default skin and sill get the same message. It doesn't seem to effect anything, or at least I should say everything still seems to work from what I can tell so far.. I've also tried to look in the log and trace files but I didn't see any reference to this log error..

Has anyone else experienced this? and/or any idea why I might be receiving this msg?

-=Edge=-
    NinjaTrader Ecosystem Vendor - High Tech Trading Analysis

Originally posted by -=Edge=- View Post
    After upgrading to B4 I get this error msg in my log tab telling me that

Required key "NinjaScriptEditorIndentationLineForeground" is missing..

Free online storage and sharing with Screencast.com. 2 GB of storage and 2 GB of bandwidth per month for free. We won't compress, alter or take ownership of your content.

I original though this might be due to some personal modifications I did to the skin I was using, but changed my default skin and sill get the same message. It doesn't seem to effect anything, or at least I should say everything still seems to work from what I can tell so far.. I've also tried to look in the log and trace files but I didn't see any reference to this log error..

Has anyone else experienced this? and/or any idea why I might be receiving this msg?

I can confirm this in my log file.

"Required key "NinjaScriptEditorIndentationLineForeground" is missing."
    RJay
    NinjaTrader Ecosystem Vendor - Innovative Trading Solutions

Comment

Thanks Guys, I'm looking into the installer now to make sure we're replacing files as we should be as we update with the skins.

To resolve for now you should be able to copy Program Files > NinjaTrader 8 > templates > skins files to the My Documents > NinjaTrader 8 > templates > skins folder and overriding what you have there.

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Brett View Post
        To resolve for now you should be able to copy Program Files > NinjaTrader 8 > templates > skins files to the My Documents > NinjaTrader 8 > templates > skins folder and overriding what you have there.
        Thanks Brett!

Rather than a copy past override (just incase there could be remnants of something I might have done left over), I completely removed the Skins folder from Documents and Copied the Skins folder from Programs over in it's place..

I no longer receive the error message after restarting NT8..

-=Edge=-
        NinjaTrader Ecosystem Vendor - High Tech Trading Analysis

Comment

Originally posted by -=Edge=- View Post
          Thanks Brett!

Rather than a copy past override (just incase there could be remnants of something I might have done left over), I completely removed the Skins folder from Documents and Copied the Skins folder from Programs over in it's place..

I no longer receive the error message after restarting NT8..

I got the same error. did a copy and paste and now this error is gone.

Thanks
          Jerry

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by wzgy0920, 04-20-2024, 06:09 PM
          2 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post wzgy0920  
          Started by wzgy0920, 02-22-2024, 01:11 AM
          5 responses