Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trading Hours Break Line (B4)

Hi,
    I'm trying to understand why for the trading hours break line needs to have at least one series visible.

If I deselect the visible check box (data series - trading hours break line) - it comes up with an error at least one series must be visible!

I can select from the visible drop down list "off" to not see break on the chart

why have the visible check box?

thx
    Chris

Hello chris_hkg,

Thanks for your post.

The issue is that the reference to visible is for the Data Series and not the trading hours line. If you expand out the trading hours you will see that it has a seperate drop down for visibility in all sessions, EOD only or off (3 choices for the trading hours line).

The purpose of the Visible dataseries would be when you have multiple dataseries but do not wish to see some or all of the dataseries but as you know, you always have to have one data series visible.

We will certainly review this further as it is easy to make this observation and I would add that if there is only one data series why even show that selection at all?

Thank-you for reporting in and we appreciate your participation in the closed beta.
    Paul H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by chris_hkg View Post
      Hi,
      I'm trying to understand why for the trading hours break line needs to have at least one series visible.

If I deselect the visible check box (data series - trading hours break line) - it comes up with an error at least one series must be visible!

I can select from the visible drop down list "off" to not see break on the chart

why have the visible check box?

thx
      Chris
      That bit me twice this week. Looking very closely at the check box, it appears that it is for making the entire data series invisible. Despite the close proximity, it is unrelated to trading hours.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by CortexZenUSA, Today, 12:53 AM
      0 responses
      1 view
      0 likes
      Last Post CortexZenUSA  
      Started by CortexZenUSA, Today, 12:46 AM
      0 responses
      1 view