Forum Advanced Search Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forum Advanced Search Problem

Trying to search in the NinjaTrader 8 specific stuff by targeting the NT8 groups in advanced search always returns zero results, even on common words like "the" and "strategy"

Searching for entries matching the, looking in title/description, keywords for any words
    Categories: Version 8 Indicators, Version 8 Miscellaneous (Also search child categories)
    Found 0 matching entries

Hi reach4thelasers,

Thank you for your post.

Please note when dropping down "Search" there are two sections to search from "Forums" and "NinjaScript Files", this is also true for utilizing the "Advanced Search"

Currently note at this time there is only 1 single post in the NinjaScript section under "Version 8 Miscellaneous".

If you attempt to search the word "the" in the "NT8 Beta" Forum sections utilizing Advanced, you will get the below search result. "The following errors occurred with your search:
    Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms.
    The following words are either very common, too long, or too short and were not included in your search : The"

If you attempt to search the word "strategy" in the "NT8 Beta" Forum sections utilizing Advanced, you will get the below search result.

Please let me know if this provides some direction or if I may be of any further assistance.
    LowellSenior IT Manager

Comment

Oh my apologies Lowell it looks like I was inadvertently doing an advanced search on Ninjascript files. Not sure how I missed it. Think my eyes just scan the dialog and pick out "advanced search" at the bottom but this is advanced search on script files.

I found the "search in this forum" button on the discussions list anyway so have been using that! Cheers for responding!

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by love2code2trade, 04-17-2024, 01:45 PM
      4 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post love2code2trade  
      Started by alifarahani, Today, 09:40 AM
      2 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post alifarahani