Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SuperDOM and entering a limit order after scrolling

Hi,

Just tried a superdom, Dynamic (at live trades).

If you scroll the ladder after entering the zone and klick f.ex. limit order, it is showing the price right at window but placing the order at wrong place based to nonscrolled place.

Originally posted by raffu View Post
    Hi,

Just tried a superdom, Dynamic (at live trades).

If you scroll the ladder after entering the zone and klick f.ex. limit order, it is showing the price right at window but placing the order at wrong place based to nonscrolled place.
    Can you please watch the video as it is working as I expect. Likely I am doing something different than you?

Free online storage and sharing with Screencast.com. 2 GB of storage and 2 GB of bandwidth per month for free. We won't compress, alter or take ownership of your content.
    RayNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Ray View Post
      Can you please watch the video as it is working as I expect. Likely I am doing something different than you?

http://screencast.com/t/rE4RWGfZyMN8

Maybe I couldn't explain that right,

You go to the "zone" which freezes the dynamic and after that scroll with middle mouse wheel the ladder to the other position and pick up a place there, click and it shows the right value but entering it shows "nonscrolled" and can be very disasterious.

- Marko

Comment

Marko,

Bear with me...I am still not following, are you able to make a video or provide step by step with pics?

Comment

the point is to scroll the price ladder with mouse scroll, do it a lot.
          click the limit order, take a note of the price it is showing and click yes to enter that order, the limit order is placed totally wrong place (I think that this is based to non scrolled position as a programmer)

clear?
          You can see it immediately.

Comment

Originally posted by raffu View Post
            the point is to scroll the price ladder with mouse scroll, do it a lot.
            click the limit order, take a note of the price it is showing and click yes to enter that order, the limit order is placed totally wrong place (I think that this is based to non scrolled position as a programmer)

clear?
            You can see it immediately.
            I can now reproduce and issue and hopefully its what you are referring to.

1. I enabled order confirmation based on your statement of saying "Yes" to submit the order
            2. I can see the order is placed at wrong price if the last price is off screen, it re-centers, then you press Yes.

Comment

Exactly that symptom.

Comment

Thanks again for reporting this. Since this issue is related to submitting live orders, we prioritized it and have implemented a fix this morning. You should find that this is no longer an issue in the next Beta release, but please let us know if you do run into it again at that time.
                Dave I.NinjaTrader Product Management

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                Started by techgetgame, Yesterday, 11:42 PM
                0 responses
                0 likes
                Last Post techgetgame  
                Started by sephichapdson, Yesterday, 11:36 PM
                0 responses
                0 likes