Feature Request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feature Request

In NT7 the function to remove drawing objects allowed a subset of currently displayed objects to be selected for deletion, in NT8 the function is remove all drawing objects.

In a lot of cases it is desirable to just remove certain objects and not all.

Can this be added back and just have a check box to enable Remove all in that is desired?

James108

Hello,

The good news is that this is already implemented in NinjaTrader 8, and it's a bit more efficient than the similar feature in NinjaTrader 7. In the Drawing Objects window, in which you see all of your drawing objects listed, you can Ctrl+Click multiple objects, then click the "Remove" button to only remove the ones you have selected.
    Dave I.NinjaTrader Product Management

Comment

I disagree that this more efficient, In NT7 I could assign a hot key to bring up the window listing all drawing objects and then I could simple click the ones I wanted deleted and hit OK.

In NT8 as far as i can see I can just select a hot key for Remove all objects with not option to sub select.

Is this correct?

If so I fail to see how this is more efficent

Comment

This brings up a good point -- it could be useful to add a Hot Key to pull up the Drawing Objects window itself. That would eliminate the one additional click that the current NinjaTrader 8 process requires compared to the NinjaTrader 7 process. I've logged this as a suggestion under tracking ID # SFT-709.

Comment

Dave please add to that to put check boxes beside the loaded objects, this would allow directly clicking the three out of ten items that need to be deleted instead of having to reach for the Ctrl key

Comment

You got it, thank you.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by smartromain, 03-13-2024, 01:42 AM
            5 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post AndreiBig  
            Started by Noerclou, Today, 04:55 AM