Draw object - Pitchfork

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Draw object - Pitchfork

Downloaded NT 8 last night and just want to start by saying thank you to all that have worked on the program in the closed beta version to get us to the point where we are now....excellent job guys.

Today I was applying the pitchfork and setting defaults and noticed if I draw a standard pitchfork and then apply another saved pitchfork (shiff).....the original pitchfork will disappear after I apply the new pitchfork.

I searched the treads ( a little ) and did not see any reports along this line.

ok I did find some other threads that this problem has been addressed ......most likely will get fixed next update

Comment

It's starting to get hard to keep up with all the threads now, but I was experience some of the same issues with manually drawn objects described here and couple other places.. After troubleshooting a bit more today, I believe many (if not all) of these issues might be tracked back to having a Default Templates defined..

I went back and deleted all my default templates for every draw object I had defined, and I am no longer experiencing the issues I once was.. I might suggest that others having similar issues try the same thing and report back if that also fixes their issues..

Not that this is a good and/or permanent solution, but might help in isolating the problem for possibly a quicker fix..

Ok I found this in another thread from Edge. So the issue has been addressed and there is no need for further comments from me. On this

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by Shansen, 08-30-2019, 10:18 PM
      24 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post spwizard  
      Started by Max238, Today, 01:28 AM
      0 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post Max238