Thumb nail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thumb nail

I try to enlarge attached charts with indicators for NT8 BETA,AND they r not working.For NT7 no issue,i try 2 computers,window XP and 10,but same result.Any solution/suggession plz.

Hello alfa123,

Thank you for your post.

Are you trying to maximize the Chart window?

Can you attach a screenshot of the window you are trying to enlarge?

I look forward to your response.

Comment

How did you install nt8 on xp? I didn't think it was possible.

Comment

NT8 is not on XP,IT is on window 10,but my post is about the indicators posted in forum

Comment

chart attached as a thunb nail,look like this if click on enlarge button
          Attached Files

Comment

Hi alfa123,

Can you provide some details about your PC hardware? Specifically wondering about CPU, memory, and graphics cards.

Thanks!
            <span class="name">Alex C.</span><span class="title">NinjaTrader Customer Service</span><iframe name="sig" id="sigFrame" src="/support/forum/core/clientscript/Signature/signature.php" frameborder="0" border="0" cellspacing="0" style="border-style: none;width: 100%; height: 120px;"></iframe>

Comment

I thinck,this is not the case,if i do the same thing with NT7 indicators,its ok,show me full chart and i can see how the indicator look like,both on window xp and on other computer with window 10.But with NT8
              indicators,i have this kind immage i post.i will give u more update soon.IFsome thing is working with NT7,
              it should be ok on NT8 on same pcs.

Comment

Hi alfa123,

I ask because, depending on your hardware, your graphics cards may not be capable of hardware rendering on NinjaTrader 8, which I could see as a potential cause of what you are experiencing. The recommended system requirements between NT7 and NT8 are quite different:

NinjaTrader 7 System Requirements

NinjaTrader 8 System Requirements

I would personally find your PC specs useful, though you are not obligated to give them.
                <span class="name">Alex C.</span><span class="title">NinjaTrader Customer Service</span><iframe name="sig" id="sigFrame" src="/support/forum/core/clientscript/Signature/signature.php" frameborder="0" border="0" cellspacing="0" style="border-style: none;width: 100%; height: 120px;"></iframe>

Comment

attached immage might be helpful to understand.it is on the support forum,posted indicator,
                  try to enlarge and result is like this.sorry for any confusion in my posting.The same operation on an other website has no issue.Charts,indicators in both versionsNT7 and NT8 have no issue.
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by alfa123; 10-08-2015, 12:06 AM.

Comment

Hi alfa123,

That is expected and is currently a known issue with the forum. Thanks for reporting.

Comment

Good to know that.I also find out finally,it is a web site issue.

Comment

Still not fixed this issue,we r unable to see any display of an indicator on the chart with out down load.

Comment

Hi alfa123,

That is correct, the developer and maintainer of the forum software addon in use for handling that functionality is no longer developing/supporting the addon in question, therefore we really have no recourse. New, alternative forum software will likely be implemented in the future to work around that issue.

Comment

well,this is an important issue and have to resolve it as soon as possible,Specially regarding NT8 Indicators and developing issues.Thanks any way.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                            Started by jaybedreamin, Today, 05:56 PM
                            0 responses
                            0 likes
                            Last Post jaybedreamin  
                            Started by DJ888, 04-16-2024, 06:09 PM
                            6 responses
                            0 likes
                            Last Post DJ888