Market Replay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Market Replay

I am trying to download market replay data but I am not able to download earlier than a year and is possible to download data for earlier periods. Thanks in advance.

Hi ttselva,

Market Replay data for NT8 is only going to be available from May 3rd, 2015 (the begin date of closed beta) until now. This data will then be retained for 365 days.

What dates and on what instruments are specifically not working for you?
    <span class="name">Alex C.</span><span class="title">NinjaTrader Customer Service</span><iframe name="sig" id="sigFrame" src="/support/forum/core/clientscript/Signature/signature.php" frameborder="0" border="0" cellspacing="0" style="border-style: none;width: 100%; height: 120px;"></iframe>

Comment

Thanks. I am trying to download es emini and I use ES##-### ticker symbol. I would like to replay the data for the past three years.

Thanks again for your help.

Comment

Hi ttselva,

Continuous contracts currently have been done away with in favor of just using MergeBackAdjusted charts which will give you the same data.

I would recommend selecting the front month that was trading during the time period you wish to download (remember - Market Replay data will be available from May 3rd onward and retained for 365 days following that, so you wouldn't be able to download 3 years of data), then replaying.
        <span class="name">Alex C.</span><span class="title">NinjaTrader Customer Service</span><iframe name="sig" id="sigFrame" src="/support/forum/core/clientscript/Signature/signature.php" frameborder="0" border="0" cellspacing="0" style="border-style: none;width: 100%; height: 120px;"></iframe>

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by wzgy0920, 02-22-2024, 01:11 AM
        5 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post wzgy0920  
        Started by wzgy0920, Yesterday, 09:53 PM
        2 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post wzgy0920