Fatal Error on close

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fatal Error on close

I receive the attached Fatal error message when trying to close NT 8. I need to abort in order to remove it.

What causes this?

I also have connectivity issues using Kinetic, for some reason stocks do not update on market open, Forex does but no stocks, I need to disconnect then reconnect and hit reload all data in order for things to get moving.

Jim
    Attached Files

Hello,

Unfortunately this is not something we've been seeing, so I cannot answer as to the potential cause just yet. Does this occur every time you close the platform, or is it an intermittent issue? Can you confirm that you are running the latest Beta build (Beta 5)? Are you running any custom scripts or AddOns when this occurs? Can you think of anything else that may be unique in your scenario?
    Dave I.NinjaTrader Product Management

Comment

I have the latest Beta yes, it doesn't happen all the time. I opened and closed it now after connecting to Kinetic with no issue. The issue seems to be around when I lose connectivity with Kinetic like I explained in the morning session, not sure if it has something to do with that and/or IB connection.

I don't have any custom scripts, just stock ones.

Jim

Comment

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us to report the issue.

So that I may investigate I would ask that you contact me by email at PlatformSupport [AT] NinjaTrader [DOT] com. In your message please include a link to this forum thread and a copy of today's trace files. You will find these diagnostic file in the Documents > NinjaTrader 8 > Trace folder. I will need to review a copy of the files which are named 'trace.201501008.XXXX.txt'.
        Drew O.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by jeronymite, 04-12-2024, 04:26 PM
        3 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post jeronymite  
        Started by Barry Milan, Yesterday, 10:35 PM
        7 responses
        0 likes