Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShaneAU View Post
    Hi Matthew,

Thanks for the update and screencast. What I am experiencing is similar but slightly different and it is occurring all the time in any orientation. Please see my post #9 video link, the exact same thing is happening for me in B7 (Windows 10). Please note it does not occur on my Windows Server installation - on that OS it works fine.

Cheers,
    Shane
    We would need to be able to reproduce that exact issue then. I can only reproduce cases where they do not line up depending on the size and position of the control center (and in some cases would be expected and by design if the menu does not have room to fill).

If this is a problem for you on your Win10 machine, I would suggest playing around with different work space + control center configuration and sizing and see if you can isolate a case where it does not exhibit that behavior, and then work from there to see if you can pin point some setting or placement of another feature that might be causing issues for you.
    MatthewNinjaTrader Product Management

Comment

Hi Matthew,

I will keep an eye out to see if I can narrow it down. The thing about this bug is that it has always happened for me through all the NT8 Betas, and during that time I have used different monitors, different screen resolutions, turned discrete graphics vs intel graphics on/off, done fresh installs and a variety of other things while trying to isolate other bugs, and this one has just been been constant.

Happy to keep trying to look for clues though, but it's hard when it seems to be unrelated to anything in my custom NT8 setup.

Cheers,
      Shane

Comment

still a problem

I have had this problem for so long I'm just use to it now. The menu is always about 3 spots to the left of where it should be. The window can be maximized, or resized to any dimension and it still has messed up menu.

Comment

Confirming I still have this issue also. Only on my laptop though, my other installations are all fine.

Cheers,
          Shane

Comment

Yep,laptop also, I use it exclusively for trading.

Comment

Originally posted by All4theticks View Post
              Yep,laptop also, I use it exclusively for trading.
              What is your display resolution?
              What is your display scaling?

Which version of windows?

Which graphics driver(s) on your laptop are you using?
              Are ?both? updated (intel/nvidia)?

Need to be more specific here about how to reproduce as I've never seen this with Intel HD graphics/Nvidia Quadro-m (Although I've never maximized my NT8 Control Center and tried to menu from there).

Comment

Windows 10

1920 x 1080
                125% dpi scaling (using dpi fix software for win 10, which uses old win 8.1 scaling so the text looks sharp)

I'll try reverting back to the win 10 dpi scaling and see if that helps

Comment

Is dpi fix available for down loading?

I don't think they planned for such 3rd party software.

Comment

You can get it here, windows10_dpi_blurry_fix.xpexplorer.com/ it is 3rd party software, funny that MS can't come up with their own fix. If you don't already know, windows 10 fonts can look blurry on HD monitors, so this program uses scaling from win 8.1 to make the fonts sharp again. I don't recall Ninjatrader looking that bad but I also use OptionNet Explorer and I could barely read the prices in it.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                    Started by wzgy0920, 04-20-2024, 06:09 PM
                    2 responses
                    0 likes
                    Last Post wzgy0920  
                    Started by wzgy0920, 02-22-2024, 01:11 AM
                    5 responses
                    0 likes
                    Last Post wzgy0920