Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NT8 Control Center/Accounts info updating problem

Hi,

During the real time trading, I have found that the account info (margin, Realized PnL, etc.) are not updated correctly or missing when I make a trade. I use Interactive Broker. NT7 is fine on this feature.

Hello millridge,

Thank you for writing in. I will test this on my end and update this post as soon as possible. In the meantime, do you possibly have any specific steps that you can take to replicate this issue?

Thank you in advance.
    Michael M.NinjaTrader Quality Assurance

Comment

Here is an example. When I bought one e-mini ES contract, the margin column showed the correct margin requirement. But when I sold and closes the position, I would expect margin column set back to zero and Realized PnL column should show whatever gain/loss for this around trade, but both columns didn't get updated.

Comment

Hello millridge,

I have attempted to recreate this behavior by placing trades on the ES 12-15 and each time, when I closed out my position, the Margin went back to $0.00 and the Realized PnL updated as expected.

I tested this using TWS version 944.3

Could you please let me know what version of TWS you are using so I can further investigate?

Thank you in advance.

Comment

I am using 950.2 as instructed in your connection guide.
          I also notice today that the Positions page is not updated with the positions I have in my IB accounts.
          Last edited by millridge; 10-18-2015, 08:34 PM.

Comment

Hello millridge,

Thank you for the update. Can you please provide me either a a screenshot (or two) or a short video demonstrating this issue? This will help me to make sure we are able to get this submitted as a bug report so it can be resolved.

If you do not wish to share this on the forums, please create a new email to platformsupport[AT]ninjatrader[DOT]com with the subject line: "ATTN: Michael M http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/forum/showthread.php?t=79333" and attach the requested files.

You can create a video using Jing by TechSmith for free. This program is publicly available on the internet here: https://www.techsmith.com/jing.html

To send a screenshot with Windows 7 or newer I would recommend using Window's Snipping Tool.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/w...#1TC=windows-8

Alternatively to send a screenshot press Alt + PRINT SCREEN to take a screen shot of the selected window. Then go to Start--> Accessories--> Paint, and press CTRL + V to paste the image. Lastly, save as a jpeg file and send the file as an attachment.

http://take-a-screenshot.org/

Thank you in advance.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by bortz, 11-06-2023, 08:04 AM
            47 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post aligator  
            Started by jaybedreamin, Today, 05:56 PM