Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't connect to TD Ameritrade

Dear all,

I've problem with NT8 to connect to TD Ameritrade account.
    Every time I start to connect, soon NT8 says "connection lost" and the chart blocked.
    NT7 is totally OK and EOD data on NT8 is also OK.
    Can anyone help me to figure out what's the problem.
    Thanks in advance.

Hi daiyqchenyh,

Can you provide me with your trace files and your TD Ameritrade connection credentials at platformsupport[AT]ninjatrader[DOT]com?

You'll locate these under the (My) Documents\NinjaTrader 8\trace folder; just attach all files in this folder to your message.

In the body of your message, please copy the URL for this thread and the text "ATTN: Alex"
    <span class="name">Alex C.</span><span class="title">NinjaTrader Customer Service</span><iframe name="sig" id="sigFrame" src="/support/forum/core/clientscript/Signature/signature.php" frameborder="0" border="0" cellspacing="0" style="border-style: none;width: 100%; height: 120px;"></iframe>

Comment

Hi, NinjaTrader_AlexC
      Thank you for your reply. I don't know whether I do it right.
      I just send you the track file via e-mail.Please check.
      Thank you again.

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_AlexC View Post
        Hi daiyqchenyh,

Can you provide me with your trace files and your TD Ameritrade connection credentials at platformsupport[AT]ninjatrader[DOT]com?

You'll locate these under the (My) Documents\NinjaTrader 8\trace folder; just attach all files in this folder to your message.

In the body of your message, please copy the URL for this thread and the text "ATTN: Alex"
        Dear Support,

I have the exact connection situation with TD Ameritrade for NT8.7. Would you kindly post resolution to this issue here on the forum for everyone's benefit.

Thanks.

Comment

Hi aligator,

This issue was due to a bug that was fixed in beta 7. Chances are, if you're still seeing this on beta 7, you are suffering from another issue preventing your connection.

Can you send me your TD Ameritrade connection credentials and your trace files (located in the (My) Documents\NinjaTrader 8\trace folder) to platformsupport[AT]ninjatrader[DOT]com as well so I may investigate?
          <span class="name">Alex C.</span><span class="title">NinjaTrader Customer Service</span><iframe name="sig" id="sigFrame" src="/support/forum/core/clientscript/Signature/signature.php" frameborder="0" border="0" cellspacing="0" style="border-style: none;width: 100%; height: 120px;"></iframe>

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by aussugardefender, Today, 01:07 AM
          0 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post aussugardefender  
          Started by pvincent, 06-23-2022, 12:53 PM
          14 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post Nyman