Market replay download error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Market replay download error

Im trying to download market replay data for ES 12-15 on 9/28/15, but it only loads data from 9/27 9PM to 9/27 11:45PM (about 3 hours).

When I tried to download data for 9/29, it is also showing weird times, starting at 9/28 10:25PM to 9/29 6:45PM

I'm on PST, usually I see data that starts at 9PM and goes to 2PM the next day when the market replay download works correctly.

Hello,

Thank you for your post.

When testing here data for these dates appears to be complete. Based on this I would like you to try the following:
    Shut NinjaTrader down.
    Open the Documents > NinjaTrader 7 > DB > Data folder. Delete the '20150928' and '20150929' folders from this directory.
    Next, restart NinjaTrader and download a new copy of the 9/28/2015 and 9/29/2015 data sets via the File > Utilities > Download Replay Data menu.
    Finally, reconnect to Replay and check these dates again.
    KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Im doing this on ninjatrader 8. i tried what you said i'm still getting errors, now it only loads from 9PM to 11:45PM on 9/28

Comment

Hi habibalex,

You did download Market Replay data and not historical data from your datafeed provider, correct? Note it is possible in NT8 to download and replay historical data from your datafeed provider, rather than just the option of Market Replay data being available for download/replay.

Can you send in your trace files, located in the (My) Documents\NinjaTrader 8\trace folder to platformsupport[AT]ninjatrader[DOT]com for further investigation? Just copy the URL of this thread into the body of the message and also include "ATTN: Alex"
        <span class="name">Alex C.</span><span class="title">NinjaTrader Customer Service</span><iframe name="sig" id="sigFrame" src="/support/forum/core/clientscript/Signature/signature.php" frameborder="0" border="0" cellspacing="0" style="border-style: none;width: 100%; height: 120px;"></iframe>

Comment

Any update on the issue Alex? I still can't get 9/28 to load properly....

Comment

Hi habibalex,

I'd like to ask, what are your regional and time settings?
            Last edited by NinjaTrader_AlexC; 11-13-2015, 04:19 PM.
            <span class="name">Alex C.</span><span class="title">NinjaTrader Customer Service</span><iframe name="sig" id="sigFrame" src="/support/forum/core/clientscript/Signature/signature.php" frameborder="0" border="0" cellspacing="0" style="border-style: none;width: 100%; height: 120px;"></iframe>

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by funk10101, Today, 09:43 PM
            0 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post funk10101  
            Started by pkefal, 04-11-2024, 07:39 AM
            11 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post jeronymite