Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Market replay bugs

Hi guys,

I can’t use market replay on my normal PC because of issue #8870 (no new bars are forming in replay, NT just keeps creating one large bar for the replayed data), so I have just been trying to use my Windows Server 2012 version to do some replay testing, however this is not working for a different reason. Whenever I connect to my Playback Connection, it shows the replay box and it’s just greyed out and the cursor keeps on the hour glass.

Disconnecting from the playback connection doesn't stop it, I end up having to kill the process.

I have tried this 4-5 times with the same results. I did have market replay working on this server once with beta 5, so perhaps its a new issue.

I've uploaded a video at https://youtu.be/SIeI15J52P0

Any ideas?
    Cheers,
    Shane

Hello Shane,

Can you please try again while the workspace with the EURUSD charts is closed. Close any other workspace that contains charts as well. Subsequently connect to the Market Replay and check if the issue remains. If not, please open your workspace and check if you can use the Market Replay without issue.

Please send me your log and trace files. Go to Control Center-->Help-->Email Support. Enter your email address and put 'Att Jason, 1410291' in the subject field. Make sure 'Log and trace files' is checked and click Send.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi Jason,

Thanks for your reply. After closing all workspaces it worked fine, and once I re-opened the workspaces it continued to work. Interestingly I just tried market replay on my laptop and the exact same thing was happening, so I will email you the trace files from both computers.

Cheers,
      Shane

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by jaybedreamin, Today, 05:56 PM
      0 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post jaybedreamin  
      Started by DJ888, 04-16-2024, 06:09 PM
      6 responses