Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feature Request: Add Interval Link to Market Analyzer

Hi guys,

Could I please make a feature request to add ‘Interval Link’ to the Market Analyzer.

Currently we have Instrument link, so that when we click in any column it will change the symbol of linked charts. I would like to suggest that the interval link should work on a ‘per column’ basis; so we can set a different interval for any column which is in the analyser.

The benefit of this, is that if we are using the Market Analyzer as a ‘scanner’ for setups on different timeframes, we can set the interval link for that column to the same timeframe which it is scanning.

Then by clicking on that cell in the Market Analyzer we can be taken to the correct symbol and timeframe, instead of just the symbol which is the case now.

Cheers,
    Shane

Hi ShaneAU,

Thanks for your suggestion, I have submitted this to the development team for consideration.
    <span class="name">Alex C.</span><span class="title">NinjaTrader Customer Service</span><iframe name="sig" id="sigFrame" src="/support/forum/core/clientscript/Signature/signature.php" frameborder="0" border="0" cellspacing="0" style="border-style: none;width: 100%; height: 120px;"></iframe>

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by elirion, Today, 01:36 AM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post elirion
    by elirion

Started by gentlebenthebear, Today, 01:30 AM
    0 responses
    0 likes