NT8: Price on charts doesn't start on connection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NT8: Price on charts doesn't start on connection

As with NT8.5 and now with 8.6, the price on my charts doesn't start moving when I connect to my broker(s) data. What I have to do to each and every chart is change the time frame after connection to get then going, sometimes more than once. Very annoying since I always forget that their not moving which causes my alerts not to sound and I miss trades.

Hello,

Thank you for reporting this to us. So that we can investigate further, can you please send your log and trace files in to platform support, and reference this ticket? The behavior you are seeing should not be happening, and we may be able to spot an error in your log and trace files.
    Dave I.NinjaTrader Product Management

Comment

in NT8 B6 when connecting to GAIN Forex using Ninjatrader as historical servers - had issues with getting tick data. Ex: Was - put laptop to sleep in the morning around 11AM. Re-opened laptop later in the evening - however, it would download data only until 6:59pm, and there would be a gap in data between 18:59 to 11pm. When going to historical data manager and trying downloading tick data - it would not download data after 6:59 pm. I tried deleting tick data for the whole day and trying downloading again - no luck - doesn't download historical tick data after 6:59 pm. No problems with Minute data.
      Also opened NT7 for tick data - no issues at all.
      I also noticed price sometimes would get stuck (have to disconnect/reconnect).

p.s. I have sent my log files.
      Last edited by music_p13; 11-04-2015, 10:22 PM.

Comment

Hello music_p13,

Can you please send me your log and trace files from within NinjaTrader. Go to Control Center-->Help-->Mail to Support in NinjaTrader. Put 'Att Shawn', in the subject field and enable 'Log and trace files'.
        Shawn B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by hazylizard, Today, 08:38 AM
        3 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post NinjaTrader_Erick  
        Started by geddyisodin, Today, 05:20 AM
        2 responses
        0 likes