Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Charts periodically not displaying correctly

Hi guys,

My charts are frequently not displaying correctly. I have uploaded a video to https://youtu.be/MaIdMJWhSL8

Often NT will leave a chart out... usually with a transparent background but sometimes with a black or white background.

There doesn't appear to be a pattern to this, it happens pretty much every time i use Ninjatrader 8 (although sometimes it is worse than others). This issue is a real pain because often it will also take my indicators off a chart and only display the raw chart which means I'm having to shut the workspace and reopen them in the hope it will redisplay correctly.

I will email my latest trace file which shows some errors that might be related, and reference this thread.

Cheers,
    Shane

Has anyone else noticed this behaviour with charts? It happens to me most commonly when tabbing between open workspaces...

Cheers,
    Shane

Comment

Hello Shane,

Can you please send me your workspaces, so I can test it on my end. Please go to Documents-->NinjaTrader 8, right click the workspaces folder and select Send to-->Compressed (zipped) folder. Attach the .zip file in your email and send it to platformsupport[at]ninjatrader[dot]com. Please put '1418396, Charts periodically not displaying correctly' in the email title.
      JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by ageeholdings, 05-01-2024, 05:22 AM
      5 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post ageeholdings  
      Started by reynoldsn, Today, 02:34 PM
      0 responses
      0 likes