Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ldissinger
    replied
    If I have the problem again, I'll try to find a simple way to get it to happen.

I've been using NinjaTrader for years and exporting dlls for years, and this is the first time this has ever happened.

Thank you,

Leroy

Leave a comment:

• NinjaTrader_PaulH
    replied
    Hello Leroy,

Thanks for your post.

All that I can advise is that it is a regex error. To advise why that native error is happening we would need to reproduce.

Leave a comment:

• ldissinger
    replied
    Started working

I had tried to export 20 times and it always gave me that error on one single indicator (I need other indicators in there as well on which it depends, but they would generate a file just fine without this indicator). So, I removed an Update() call in one of the get methods for a dataseries and it generated the zip. Then I put the Update() method back in and it still compiles. Very strange, indeed.

What does that particular error message mean?

Leave a comment:

• NinjaTrader_PaulH
    replied
    Hello LeRoy,

Thanks for your post.

So that we might replicate the issue, please send in your code (or a toy version that generates no wrappers) along with the steps you followed to generate the error(s). Also, please send your log and trace files from the day that the error occurred. Send all files to PlatformSupport[at] Ninjatrader[dot]Com In the subject line please put Atten: Paul and "Code compiles, no dll (zip) generated".

Leave a comment:

• ldissinger
    started a topic Code compiles, no dll (zip) generated

Code compiles, no dll (zip) generated

When I compile the code, everything is fine. I can run the code without issue as well.

When I try to export a compiled dll, it gives me the following error: ""Error in export process: Result cannot be called on a failed Match."

The only error in the trace file is: 2015-11-09 07:55:10:976 No NS wrappers generated for Indicator !

First time I've ever seen this occur.

Thanks in advance,

Leroy

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by arvidvanstaey, Today, 02:19 PM
4 responses
0 likes
Last Post arvidvanstaey  
Started by samish18, 04-17-2024, 08:57 AM
16 responses