Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Multiple UniRenko Charts / Trigger line indicator / plots desired t.frame on 1 chart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Multiple UniRenko Charts / Trigger line indicator / plots desired t.frame on 1 chart

I have the standard trigger line indicator but I am also looking for that same indicator that will overlay on one (unirenko) chart & plot a higher time frame chart.

Like the MTFMA but in trigger line. I found xcMovAvg .. it allows u to plot alternate chart in Range.. but still looking for that trigger line that does this...

...Like this ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJHm71O3M-s

Thank you

Hello trdninstyle,

Have contacted the vendor of the Nextgen software to see if there is an alternate style of their software that fits the bar types you are wanting?

The xcMovAvg was made by photog53. You may ask that member to assist you in modifying this script to use a trigger line.

Let me know if you would like a list of consultants who would be able to create this indicator at your request if you are not able to find an already created version.
    Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello ChelseaB,

Thanks for looking into that for me. Sure, you can send me a list of consultants that could help me if I can't find a free version eventually. I'll look into contacting photog53 too.

Thank you..

Comment

Hello,

The NinjaTrader Ecosystem partners with a number of programming consultants that offer custom coding for the NinjaTrader environment.
        Below is a link to these Certified NinjaScript Consultants. You may hover your mouse over each one for a short description.
        http://ninjatraderecosystem.com/Part...ultants.php#81

Once you have reviewed these consultants, should you have any questions or desire an introduction please let me know and I will be happy to assist.
        JaredNinjaTrader Ecosystem

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by Segwin, 05-07-2018, 02:15 PM
        10 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post Leafcutter  
        Started by Rapine Heihei, 04-23-2024, 07:51 PM
        2 responses
        0 likes