Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NT8 Beta 6 - No realtime data on some instruments

Hi,

I'm having an issue where no realtime data is available for some of the futures instruments I have access to through NinjaTrader Brokerage (Continuum). The main instruments that work are ES and Z, where CL and GC only contain historical data. When I reload historical data for these, the chart updates, but still doesn't show current bid/ask info.

I have tried a few different approaches to resolve the issue, such as deleting the cached data for the instruments, and changing the trading hours template to 24x7, but nothing seems to work. I have also replicated the same issue in NT7, which indicates a broader issue, or maybe a connection problem?

Any ideas on this?

Hi JohnnyL,

Thanks for your report. I'd like to take a look at your trace files to further diagnose what is happening here.

You will locate your trace files in the (My) Documents\NinjaTrader 8\trace folder. In that folder will be several .txt files, just go ahead and send all of those as an attachment to platformsupport [AT] ninjatrader [DOT] com. In the body of the message, type the text 'ATTN: Alex'
    <span class="name">Alex C.</span><span class="title">NinjaTrader Customer Service</span><iframe name="sig" id="sigFrame" src="/support/forum/core/clientscript/Signature/signature.php" frameborder="0" border="0" cellspacing="0" style="border-style: none;width: 100%; height: 120px;"></iframe>

Comment

Hi Alex,

Thanks for the reply, I actually managed to figure it out myself from the trace files.

It turns out I only enabled CME realtime data for my account, so it turns out there was a very logical explanation for the lack of movement in the data.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by junkone, Today, 11:37 AM
      0 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post junkone
      by junkone

Started by quantismo, 04-17-2024, 05:13 PM
      5 responses
      0 likes