Import

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Import

When I bring up the import window, it does not prompt to browse for the zip file. How do you get the zip file into the import box? Thanks

Hi JerryA,

You would navigate to the Control Center > Tools > Import > <whichever item you are importing> button, which will then open an explorer dialog allowing you to select your zip file for importing. Is it that the explorer dialog is not opening for you after following the above menu path?
    <span class="name">Alex C.</span><span class="title">NinjaTrader Customer Service</span><iframe name="sig" id="sigFrame" src="/support/forum/core/clientscript/Signature/signature.php" frameborder="0" border="0" cellspacing="0" style="border-style: none;width: 100%; height: 120px;"></iframe>

Comment

I've attached a jpeg of the window. There's no dropdown to browse for the zip file. How do I find the file which I have on my desktop?
      Attached Files

Comment

Hi JerryA,

Replace the text in the field that currently says "C:\Users\Owner\Documents\NinjaTrader 8\bin\Custom", towards the top of the window, with this path:

C:\Users\Owner\Desktop

That will show you all .zip files that are contained on your desktop.
        <span class="name">Alex C.</span><span class="title">NinjaTrader Customer Service</span><iframe name="sig" id="sigFrame" src="/support/forum/core/clientscript/Signature/signature.php" frameborder="0" border="0" cellspacing="0" style="border-style: none;width: 100%; height: 120px;"></iframe>

Comment

Originally posted by JerryA View Post
          I've attached a jpeg of the window. There's no dropdown to browse for the zip file. How do I find the file which I have on my desktop?
          ref: http://ninjatrader.com/support/forum...ad.php?t=75438

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by suroot, 04-10-2017, 02:18 AM
          4 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post truepenny  
          Started by Stanfillirenfro, Today, 07:23 AM
          1 response
          0 likes