Wasted space on bottom of NinjaScript Editor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wasted space on bottom of NinjaScript Editor

Please see the screen grab. This strikes me as strange - a lot of wasted space below the very last character. Could be related to ActiPro component perhaps?
    Attached Files

Hello molecool,

It looks as if the scroll area has exceeded the end of the file, looking at my files it seems mine does not have this space.

Do you have a file or specific action that causes this to happen? I can submit something to development, if you have any details surrounding how to make this occur that would be great.

I look forward to being of further assistance.
    JesseNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Jesse View Post
      Hello molecool,

It looks as if the scroll area has exceeded the end of the file, looking at my files it seems mine does not have this space.

Do you have a file or specific action that causes this to happen? I can submit something to development, if you have any details surrounding how to make this occur that would be great.

I look forward to being of further assistance.
      I see the gobs of wasted space too. It just never really bothered me as many of my files are not very large.

Comment

In your script, do you have any collapsed region such as Properties or the Using Declarations?

In my experience, when regions are collapsed, there can be additional space per the ActiPro bug you reported in another thread... if you expand all those region you should see the empty space eliminated.

Please let me know if you see cases where it's not related and we can look into that - however I'm afraid this may fall into the category if a number of 3rd party bugs we're currently keeping an eye on with the current release.
        Last edited by NinjaTrader_Matthew; 11-11-2015, 04:24 PM.
        MatthewNinjaTrader Product Management

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Matthew View Post
          In your script, do you have any collapsed region such as Properties or the Using Declarations?

In my experience, when regions are collapsed, there can be additional space per the ActiPro bug you reported in another thread... if you expand all those region you should see the empty space elinited.

Please let me know if you see cases where it's not related and we can look into that - however I'm afraid this may fall into the category if a number of 3rd party bugs we're currently keeping an eye on with the current release.
          Spot on. Once I expanded the collapsed Properties and NT Wrappers sections, they took up the space.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by ursavent, Today, 12:54 PM
          1 response
          0 likes
          Last Post NinjaTrader_Jesse  
          Started by cre8able, Today, 01:01 PM
          0 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post cre8able